Friday, December 05, 2008

confusion - it explains evrything





i'm so confused... thats my state of mind right now...

what can be done? and how it has to be done? thats so simple yet difficult.

so first u need to know wat u have to do and then only u can do it. but how to understand what we have to do? here it starts.. first think about it... then start working on it..




 thinking whats wrong with me... come on it's quite a borin day so i thought of writing some thing well here it is...

well i feel like going home to see my mom but i'm not able to do it. my mom's quite unwell.. her hemoglobin count is 6.something. normal count for a average human being is 14 or 15.  she's not even having half of it...

i'm becoming tensed.. she's done so much for me and she's so childish... she's refusing to go to doctor!!!  so kiddish na.. so dad's got extra work. he has to take care of mom, take care of business, tale care of my dog spotty and wat else.. der's just so much!!!


i wanna go home... developing home sickness....

i wish i was der...  

:(



but still i'm happy atleast we have mobiles...

thanks to technology..





No comments: