Wednesday, December 03, 2008

feeling tired...

went to temple last evening in chetpet. it took time to return and hence I'm feeling tired.. also i had to get up early this morning so dint sleep well :(
anyways I've decided to sleep as soon as i finish writing this post. 



right now I'm actually thinking about how people would have described the feeling- sleepy before they would have found a word... hmm like i feel the my head is pulling my eyeballs inside!!! well i know its not funny but that is what I'm thinking right now. 


well i don't know if any one is ever gonna visit ma blog but I'm not worried. because i have a frequent visitor.. its me!!! chuckling!! ha ha.. bad one eh.. well I'm in no mood for writing right now but i also want to fill ma blog. and if u are the one who's gonna read it whats gonna bother me from writing. 

work work work.... i need to concentrate more on business... looks like i should take some serious steps to be more serious during work.

but I'm so confused about setting my goals. what do i set my goals as? to get more business? or to earn more money? or to get big fame as the best event organizers? well i think I'll have to think out of the can.. i don't like to think out of the box. may be out of a can or even out of my office??? ha my sick boring tiring jokes....  

well enough for today. i don't like to sleep during the day but still 


bye


inspite of bye and feeling sleepy i took some effort to find some pictures on the net..





finallu i'm off to dozing <3




No comments: