Tuesday, December 02, 2008

what do i have to say to this world


actually not so many things...  well all i wanted is to write a book and i started this blog to gather ideas and feedback's.. I'm starting my new quest shortly and well it's going to my first venture. i should say i don't know why this happened to me!!! to write a book.. it might take years still i want to do it. 

please forget and forgive for mistakes in my writing :) 
I'm not an expert in writing but i love to read. my thirst for reading started with THE DA VINCI CODE. it was an accident. i was upset with my friend and i dint know where to go to throw my anger. i started to travel and finally reached the central railway station in Chennai. it was around seven thirty and i pulled a friend called Purni along. i was completely furious and i also dint know what to do. we both decided to keep walking. there were numerous petty shops all around. well guess what? i had only hundred and fifty rupees. what will i do with it? to return to my hostel i need hundred rupees. so my budget was fifty and at time i saw a shop full of books. tough I've seen a lot of people reading I've never done it. i used to call them as worms. i used to hate them because i always considered they are aliens who are inhuman!! book worms usually show off and are unfriendly??
alright back to the shop.i went closer and had a look at all those heavy and bulky books. i couldn't recognize any of them. i started looking at the pictures in the front page. that was all i can do. i showed to Purni like i was going to buy one otherwise she would have killed me for wasting time like anything. actually around fifteen minutes passed and both Purni as well as the shopkeeper became annoyed. so i understood that i have to buy a book. i saw the DA VINCI CODE by Dan Brown. I've read about DA vinci and his painting in may be my seventh standard history class. wow now i have something i know about and then i also remembered all the controversies that came about the book in the news. wow then it should have been famous. so i decided to buy it. 

well that's the story of how a book alien started buying a book

my fingers have started pulling in!!! long time since I've typed anything so long so quickly. I'll take a break and come back..


eSh*

No comments: